Louisville Pharmacy Offers Educational Seminars On Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement.
During these educational seminars, pharmacist Judy Minogue, R.Ph. provides the up-to-date information you need to make informed decisions about Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT). The following topics will be presented:
- Definition of bio-identical hormones
- Differences between synthetic and bio-identical hormones
- Overview of the perimenopausal and menopausal stages of life
- Functions of the sex hormones: estrogens, progesterone, testosterone, and DHEA
- Relationship between thyroid, cortisol, and the sex hormones
- Symptoms associated with deficiency or excess of the different hormones
- Importance of hormone balance
- Options in dosing and dosage forms of BHRT
- Options for testing your hormones
These seminars last approximately 2 hours including time to address questions about Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Spouses are always welcome. The seminar fee is $20 per person. Space is limited and must be reserved.
Call and speak to one of our associates to make your reservation today at (502) 894-4464.
Attending this informative seminar can help you determine if Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy is an option for you.
Join us on the dates listed below:
Tuesday, February 5, 2019